2/09/2010

Love Heals All Pain by Melissa Miller


Win an ebook copy of “Love Heals All Pain” by commenting on this blog. One lucky commenter will be selected.
Include the first part of your email address with your comment. You need to be a NOR newsletter subscriber to enter. That's how we get your full email address...so you don't have to post it all on the comment. You must be 18 or over to enter. No Purchase Necessary. Contest Ends: 2/26/2010
***
Love Heals All Pain by Melissa Miller

Thanks for having me here today to talk about my latest book “Love Heals All Pain.” I've been writing for about four years. I have written six books to date. “Love Heals All Pain” is published with Hearts On Fire Books.


I am married with two boys. They are 6 and 9 and growing faster than you can keep up with. Both of my boys suffer from asthma. If any of you have children with asthma then you know what they have gone through. It's a scary thing when you sit up all night long listening to your child breath because it just didn't sound right when you put them to bed. They both get bronchitis a lot and take breathing treatments at home on top of the regular medications to prevent attacks, but they are both getting older and I hope that they grow out of it as time goes by.


I love writing. I sit down at my computer and just get away for a few hours. I don't have any set schedule or set any limits. I do it for the fun of it. That would be my advice to anyone just starting out. Keep it fun. Don't stress out about it and the story will just write itself.

Love Heals All Pain

A strong woman, Rachel Connors, faces the possibility of breast Cancer. Scared and alone she keeps her fears to herself. Going home to Tennessee for the holidays, she meets Kyle Landers.

Kyle has decided from the beginning not to like Rachel. Her absence has been hard on her family-two loving people who took Kyle under their wing when he had no one. But is his anger misplaced? Is there more to Rachel Connors than he first thought?

Overcoming a rocky beginning, Rachel and Kyle fall in love. But will it last? Can love prevail against the trials they will face?

No comments:

Post a Comment